Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Networked Student: by Wendy Drexler

cirle of people holding hands with YOU in the middle of them
This video was networking in the twenty- first century. Ms. Wendy Drexler's video was also inspiring. The video was helpful and she was very knowledgeable about what she was discussing. Learning has changed compared to ten years ago.

I have a lot of learning to do. I know the basic computer skills but I am not big on technology. I am learning something new everyday in my EDM 310 class. I have no ieda how to use Skype, Delicious, or Wiki. The web has more information than any book could ever have. I do believe this class is preparing me to teach a networked student. As I learn about each one of the topics in my EDM class I will be able to then teach it to my future students.

But as for now, at this time, I do not believe I am ready to teach a networking student. I feel that there is so much to learn about technology. I feel like I am new to all the different types of technology. Don't get me wrong I have learned a lot from my EDM 310 class, but I still have a bunch more to learn. I do like this new style of teaching/learning. It offers so many different opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment