Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Itunes U.

photo of a father and son
Honestly, I have never heard of itunes u or itune university until I had to do this assignment. I thought it was so cool. I really didn't know a lot about itunes to begin with but itunes U was very interesting and helpful. Itunes University had so many different categories to click and explore. It has so many cool podcast too. You can listen to different professors all around the world. I just found it so cool how you could pick a chapter then a topic and listen to a professor lecture.
I believe there could be many ways, in which, I could use this site when I begin teaching. When we are discussing a specific topic I can look it up and have things saved and ready to pull up in my classroom. I could also show students different pictures relating to the topic I am teaching. I was really pleased with this site and I think I will use it in my future teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment