Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Comments 4 Kids (Assignment #1)


As a class assignment for my EDM310 class, I visited Mr.Goerend's class blog, read five of his student's blogs, and commented on each of the five students. I read Maddie, Matt, David, Grace, and Noah's blogs. They were some really interesting blogs.

Maddie's blog was titled, " The Big Game." She described all of her senses that she used at the football game she went to. It felt as if I was at the game because she did such a good job on her description of the game. The game she talked about was between the Cyclones and the Hawkeyes. She made sure at the end of her blog to say that the Cyclones won.

Matt's blog was Laugh Like a Witch Day. I thought this holiday was good because in a couple of days it will be Halloween. He said on this day everyone will laugh in a high pitch sound and they will do it all day long. I don't like the idea very much because high pitch isn't a good noise to hear all day but he did a good job of using his imagination on this blog.

David came up with the holiday called International football day. This holiday is celebrated on September 27Th and on this day all you do is play football. On this day school is out and everyone all around the world will play football. I thought this was a good day to have because I love some football.

Grace did her blog on her first plane ride. She wrote about her first plane ride to California. She wrote about how she was a little scared of riding in the plane but she was excited about going to see her brother who was in the marines. She mentioned her ears popping and she felt sick to her stomach. But in the end she really enjoyed it. She said it took a really long time to get to their destination but she couldn't wait to ride in a plane again. I told her that I have never rode on a plane either. I told her I am scared and do think I will ever ride on one.

The last blog I commented on was Noah's blog. His blog was called Eating like a Sumo Wrestler. On this day everyone could eat as much as they wanted. They could also eat whatever they wanted. I told him I would love this day because I love food and I love to eat.

I loved doing this assignment and commenting on all of these children's blogs. Their blogs were so interesting and they each came up with good stories. They have just great imagination. Good Job Students!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment