Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Comments 4 Kids (Assignment #2)


kiana is that stuff u digg...

This week I visited Kiana's blog. I left her a comment on her blog about where she got her native American name. She said she got her name when she was just one year old. She says it means sneaky Lil' girl. She likes the rapper Lil Wayne and she loves to listen to music. I told her that I listen to music all the time and that's what gets me through long boring days. I thought we had things in common because we both enjoy music and I like the Lil Wayne like her. She says she is very creative and very funny. I think she would be a really fun girl to meet. She seemed smart and very easy going. I told her to keep up the good work and stay creative.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work Heather. Thank you for making these childrens day.

    ReplyDelete