Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ALEX


I just recently visited the Alex website for my EDM 310 class. I have heard a little about this website but really didn't know much about it. Only from what people have said. After visiting this website I found this could be a very helpful resource for future teaching. It would be great for students, teachers, and parents to use. It mentioned that the Alex website is still a work in progress but it still has a lot already to offer. There are tons of lesson plans for different grade levels and different links to use for students and teachers. I also found many podcast to watch for different subjects you teach.

Alex has a Thinkfinity training that can teach, teachers, students, and parents how to use the website. Therefore, your not blind sited when you go to the site. I found that very helpful. I think more programs should have this training on their sites. I also liked the personal workspace where you can save all of your ideas and lesson plans so you want loose them. I think I will benefit from this website when I become a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment