Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"What I've Learned This Year"by Mr. McClung

this is a picture of a sticker that says stay positive
I really enjoyed reading this post. It was a great article for upcoming teachers. Throughout my education to become a elementary teacher, my professors have encouraged us to be effective teachers. They teach us different ways in which to be effective teachers. I think it is very important to be an effective teacher and to motivate your students in many ways. He gave a lot of helpful information on how to be an effective teacher.
Mr. McClung listed several different ways to help future teachers. One thing he feels strongly about is collaboration. He believes communication is the best medicine. He thinks you as a teacher should communicate with each of your students individually and help each of them in different ways or techniques. I really liked this article and I found it so encouraging for future teachers. Teachers should never stop learning, according to Mr.McClung.

1 comment: