Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Former Student's Vieocast Work

The Technology Literate Teacher podcast was very good. These students did a great job and they stayed interesting throughout the video. The students were clear in their speaking and very easy to understand. I liked how they were talking to each other about a topic as if they were just sitting around having a conversation. You would never of thought this was an assignment for a class. It looks like just a couple of students talking. I also thought they all contributed throughout the video.
One thing I saw that the students were doing was being a little nervous, but not to bad. But no one can really help that. It is very hard to speak in front of people. And I know it is not going to be easy at all for me. I know that i should not use "verbal fillers" and try not to talk real fast or real slow. The students also did not look at the camera. They looked like they were talking to the microphone on the table. I also think they shouldn't just keep their hands in their laps, but should move around a little. Over all I think the students did a GREAT job!!

1 comment: